Honestly speaking, I have always relied on online forums to help me in selecting an online service I can trust. Many of these forums are based on reviews from real customers who have experienced first hand services from these companies being reviewed. What I can say is that, I really trust these online reviews because without them I am sure i'd have fallen prey to these fraudulent companies offering half-baked services. The only problems is that I found that most essay writing companies especially listed on Quora, they get to be reviewed by the company admins probably using different names. That didn't sound quite legit to me since it can lead to a possible scam-I therefore prefer Yahoo answers since it's more credible and all services listed are vetted. I am a second year student in the University of Portsmouth and I have been using MyPaperHub essay services since I was a freshman and undoubtedly I have achieved great grades and still having an easy life in campus since I have a lot of free time especially now that have joined art class it becomes quite easy to juggle between these two careers while still having a few hours to attend music class. Life becomes easy especially when you have a service that got your back.
By Timothy Green
Student-University of Portsmouth, England
Find the Best Essay Writing Service on Yahoo Answers
Have you ever wondered whether you can find LEGIT and LEGAL websites that actually write essays for you? Well, there are numerous websites on the internet that promise to deliver high quality essay papers that will guarantee a passing grade once it has been graded by your professor. The problem comes in when you have to decide which website among the many you will pay your money to and receive what you paid for and within the set deadline to avoid missing important deadlines.
The online writing industry is a dynamic place with shifting dynamics that you must be aware of to avoid being a victim of circumstances by the so called Professional Essay Writing Services as detailed by The Huffington Post in the December 2006 article that featured MyPaperHub as a legitimate essay writing service. There are current trends of con artists who purport to be the best professional essay writers in the market duping gullible students by offering them academic papers (term papers, essays and research papers) that are far below par, consequently compromising the academic success of academicians. It is better to do the essay or research paper all by yourself rather than having to order for a half-baked research paper and spending a considerable amount of money which is not worth the product you are buying. It is much better to invest in your writing skills and in the end improve your writing skills for good ; rather than wasting money on a paper which might compromise your higher education.
When you check top essay writing reviews, you will realize that our company is well rated by sites which put consumers first and will do anything to make sure that not even one customer falls victim of the essay scam which is very rampant at the moment. Websites such as site jabber and Yelp among others have a very good rating as far as our company is concerned and we advice our clients to post their reviews on these internationally accredited websites which protect customers and look out for anyone who is in need of online services and fully depend on reviews written by clients who have already paid for such services.
It is therefore imperative for you to exhibit utmost care and caution when looking for a potential site to aid you in writing your academic paper. This demands you make informed decisions that is why we are here to enlighten you, for: 'An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.' Benjamin Franklin.
Avoid Counterfeit Essay Writing Services NOT Reviewed on Yahoo.com.
Are you an academician looking for reliable sites to place your order for a Term Paper, an Essay or a Research Paper? Then we are at your service to enlighten you on the importance of avoiding fake research paper websites that could easily milk you dry and yet fail to deliver and live up to their promises. Two main reasons why you should stay away from such services are :
- To avoid being scammed off your money:- Lately, these scam sites that have surfaced and tarnished the name of the writing industry and are after your hard earned money. They are the brainchild of con artists whose ambition is to rob your money using deceitful means. This financial implication is a serious consideration when looking for a valid and legit website.
- To avoid failing in your assignments:- These scam sites usually offer you sub-standard academic papers that are compromised and could make you fail your assignments. Academic success is the primary objective of any student and when this end is not met, it is vanity to seek help from writing websites. To maintain your A grade and achieve success in your academic pursuits, it is important to look for reliable websites to entrust with your academic assignments and by searching online for online essay writers probably on Yahoo reliable answers as far as essay writing websites are concerned can also be a daunting task since you will have to employ critical thinking before settling for that one website that can be trusted and validated.
How can You Distinguish a Legitimate Website From a Counterfeit One?-Yahoo Answers
When faced with a variation of choices to make courtesy of the numerous writing websites that exist on the internet, it is prudent that you evaluate them objectively to avoid falling a victim of deceit. This is because, not all these websites are genuine or reliable, and you have to sift them carefully and cautiously to avoid any eventualities. The following are what you should consider :
- SSL certificate:- First, an SSL certificate is a certificate meant to show that a website is in compliance with data protection and running through a backbone of secure networking and ensures that sensitive information running through networks is safe. SSL certificates are required for PCI compliance where a website uses credit cards and accept payments using credit cards. Your website must show that it is in line with security standards for account data protection. All reliable websites that promise to deliver what the contract states and in this case a contract simply means ordering a research paper, a thesis, a term paper or even a basic essay paper. Once a client orders and makes payment, then by all means the owner of the website and the buyer has entered into a contract and the seller should deliver the intangible good by email without failure. An SSL certificate provides authentication which means that the buyer can be sure that he or she is sending the correct information to the right server and not by any means to a third party server which might try to steal your information.
An SSL certificate also provides trust by using images such as a padlock and a green bar as well which means that the website is trustworthy and has a seal. Buyers are more likely to purchase from such a website with a trust seal since you are guaranteed that your information including credit card information is secure and no third party website can access it and it also secures a client from phishing attacks.
- Customized papers:-The site should assure you that the paper will according to your specific instructions and requirements. When you place an order online for a research service to write a research paper for you or maybe a dissertation then you expect the service you are ordering from to follow all the instructions you have provided and also to check and follow to the letter the grading rubric provided. A scam website mostly will deliver a paper that is not following any of the instructions you provided but will mostly use fake sources that will lead to a very poor grade. Having said that, you will end up not having the perfect grade and you will have lost all your money to a scam site. A custom written paper which has been written in accordance to the standards provided for and correct formatting which includes APA, Chicago, MLA among other internationally accepted formatting styles will definitely guarantee you a good grade and you can be assured of scoring nothing less of a B grade, after all a B is not that bad unlike failing a class.
- Plagiarism free papers:-The site should assure you that the site will offer academic papers that are free of plagiarism and that when subjected to a plagiarism test they can pass.
- On-time delivery:- The site should assure you that the paper will be delivered within the stipulated timelines.
- Free revisions- Reliable websites will ensure you 'the customer' get the advantage of free revisions whenever needed without necessarily imposing extra charges on you. Anytime you have an inquiry or a clarification, expert writers should always be at your disposal to offer you any needed help. Scam websites will have no time for free revisions nor customer support since their objective is money and not the welfare of you, the customer and employing the best judgment before making a payment to these websites is very critical and in the end you won't regret.
- Money-Back guarantee:- Reliable websites will always guarantee you a full refund of your money in instances such as: Papers were not written according to the clients' instructions, plagiarized papers were delivered, the paper that was delivered did not meet the clients' expectations. All legitimate companies must outline their Money-Back Guarantee Policies in a very clear manner and easy to comprehend.
In case such guarantees are not given, then probably it is a counterfeit website that wants to rip you off your hard-earned money.
After following the above guidelines, we are confident you will sift through the numerous websites at your disposal that offer different educational services including research paper writing, thesis writing, editing and other academic writing services and make informed decisions that you won't end up regretting.
Email Us, Call Us or Chat Us
Best Price Guarantee
Almost all assignments, no matter how complicated, can be reduced to a single question. Your first step, then, is to distill the assignment into a specific question. For example, if your assignment is, “Write a report to the local school board explaining the potential benefits of using computers in a fourth-grade class,” turn the request into a question like, “What are the potential benefits of using computers in a fourth-grade class?” After you’ve chosen the question your essay will answer, compose one or two complete sentences answering that question.
Q: “What are the potential benefits of using computers in a fourth-grade class?”
A: “The potential benefits of using computers in a fourth-grade class are . . .”
A: “Using computers in a fourth-grade class promises to improve . . .”
The answer to the question is the thesis statement for the essay.
[Back to top]
How to Generate a Thesis Statement if the Topic is not Assigned.
Even if your assignment doesn’t ask a specific question, your thesis statement still needs to answer a question about the issue you’d like to explore. In this situation, your job is to figure out what question you’d like to write about.
A good thesis statement will usually include the following four attributes:
* take on a subject upon which reasonable people could disagree
* deal with a subject that can be adequately treated given the nature of the assignment
* express one main idea
* assert your conclusions about a subject
Let’s see how to generate a thesis statement for a social policy paper.
Brainstorm the topic.
Let’s say that your class focuses upon the problems posed by changes in the dietary habits of Americans. You find that you are interested in the amount of sugar Americans consume.
You start out with a thesis statement like this:
This fragment isn’t a thesis statement. Instead, it simply indicates a general subject. Furthermore, your reader doesn’t know what you want to say about sugar consumption.
Narrow the topic.
Your readings about the topic, however, have led you to the conclusion that elementary school children are consuming far more sugar than is healthy.
You change your thesis to look like this:
Reducing sugar consumption by elementary school children.
This fragment not only announces your subject, but it focuses on one segment of the population: elementary school children. Furthermore, it raises a subject upon which reasonable people could disagree, because while most people might agree that children consume more sugar than they used to, not everyone would agree on what should be done or who should do it. You should note that this fragment is not a thesis statement because your reader doesn’t know your conclusions on the topic.
Take a position on the topic.
After reflecting on the topic a little while longer, you decide that what you really want to say about this topic is that something should be done to reduce the amount of sugar these children consume.
You revise your thesis statement to look like this:
More attention should be paid to the food and beverage choices available to elementary school children.
This statement asserts your position, but the terms more attention and food and beverage choices are vague.
Use specific language.
You decide to explain what you mean about food and beverage choices, so you write:
Experts estimate that half of elementary school children consume nine times the recommended daily allowance of sugar.
This statement is specific, but it isn’t a thesis. It merely reports a statistic instead of making an assertion.
Make an assertion based on clearly stated support.
You finally revise your thesis statement one more time to look like this:
Because half of all American elementary school children consume nine times the recommended daily allowance of sugar, schools should be required to replace the beverages in soda machines with healthy alternatives.
Notice how the thesis answers the question, “What should be done to reduce sugar consumption by children, and who should do it?” When you started thinking about the paper, you may not have had a specific question in mind, but as you became more involved in the topic, your ideas became more specific. Your thesis changed to reflect your new insights.
[Back to top]
How to Tell a Strong Thesis Statement from a Weak One.
1. A strong thesis statement takes some sort of stand.
Remember that your thesis needs to show your conclusions about a subject. For example, if you are writing a paper for a class on fitness, you might be asked to choose a popular weight-loss product to evaluate. Here are two thesis statements:
There are some negative and positive aspects to the Banana Herb Tea Supplement.
This is a weak thesis statement. First, it fails to take a stand. Second, the phrase negative and positive aspects is vague.
Anonymous · 9 years ago